Hi and welcome, I`m so excited you are here!
Don`t get me wrong, I hate talking about myself. I`m a very sparing person when it comes to talking and writing. I love to get straight to the point. So don`t be surprised, you won`t find a lot of text to read on my site. I`m a doer type rather than talker, lol
But since you landed on this page you want to get to know me, right?
Who am I
I’m Anna. Techie freak. Coding & Webdesign lover. WordPress is my second name. There is nothing I can’t fix or figure out. “Oh YES! I can!” is my attitude. Everyday I do what I love – work with Female Entrepreneurs to bring their digital presence to life and make it a PRO.
Why webdesign and online world?
Because I love it! Yeah I know it sounds weird. How can you love coding and fixing digital stuff?
I was looking for something I will be so passionate about for long time. It came out completely out of the blue.
Since I was little I was drawn to not necessary girly tasks.. cars, DIY… then I grow up and fall in love with … make-up. But my love to technology and bit different brain turned me to computers. Since the day we had internet connected to our house I couldn’t stop browsing. Few years later I’ve discovered what beautiful things I can create with html and css. That’s how my journey began…
How did that happen?
In 2010 I was totally exhausted with my “dream job” in the city and decided to quit to start my own business. My budget was low, I mean very low. But I knew I needed a website.
I have started to dig in and learn how to build one. Went through numerous courses, lessons, trial and error. I spent hours, and hours polishing and fixing to make sure what I got is simply amazing. Not long after I finished my first website my friends and other biz owners asked me for help. Soon I realized I love it so much and the other business went on the side. I turned my passion into a business. Its been almost 6 years and I still love it so much! I love waking up everyday because I know my day will be filled with things I love doing.
Know the feeling?
Why Female Entrepreneurs?
We women are different and that`s a fact. We do business and talk about it differently. Same when it comes to digital stuff. If you ever tried to talk to a developer guy or coder guy, you know what I`m talking about 🙂
My mission is to help my fellow Female Entrepreneurs be seen and heard online, without the stress and misunderstanding. We have gifts we must share with others, let`s do it the PRO way!
How I work?
I listen, listen a lot! Your needs, your goals and your passions it`s all so important in the process. Together we will find a way to showcase to the world your gifts and your strengths. I will advise and direct you to the best solutions. Then work hard, overdeliver and make sure you are 110 % happy with what we have.
Whenever you need a brand new digital home for your business, few tweaks here and there to your existing one or WordPress maintenance, I`m your girl! Check how I can help HERE
Ciao, ciao xx
Ps. Like to talk or need someone to listen? I`m a human, don`t be shy drop me a line or connect on social media (links in footer)
Few facts about me:
– I`m a summer baby, June is my favorite month of the year!
– Meet my husband 4 days after I safely landed in UK, that was quick!
– We moved together after a month … married 5 years later. He is the most amazing guy on this planet … ok I know, you probably think the same about your better half 😉
– Live in 2 countries, yes it`s possible..
– Have no kiddos apart of my 4 cats and 1 dog.
– Shhhhh that`s a secret, I call my little 4 legs friends – BABIES!
– No wonder – I took an active part in their birth at 3am ..
– If they not in the house after 12am I`m freaking out!
– I got a degree in maritime transport, a fleet and port management to be exact,
– My dream as a child was to one day become a captain of big ship,
– I worked in Harrods – as Chanel beauty consultant. Still have a chance to become James Bond then, just like Pierce Brosnan 🙂
– I`m little crazy, creative and type of DIY creature.